Pretty in Pink

Monday, May 27, 2013





                    










Dress / Necklace / Shoes (Guesss old, similar) / Bracelets (similar)



This Memorial Day weekend my best friends big sister (who is literally like the big sister I never had) got married.

I love weddings because it gives m the opportunity to get dressed up and do my hair in a way that a girl who works full time at a brewery (read: messy, sticky & dirty) can not do.

Also I just happen to be a huge sucker for people who are deeply in love. I can barely count the number of times I got misty, and it always reminds me that I have to invest in waterproof makeup.

This was a pretty classy wedding and I dressed more casual than I generally would, but I could not resist this pink dress and literally had to consult my boyfriend, and two of my best friends for approval and a tie breaker. It totally came down to resisting a classic shirt dress (which is almost impossible since it's so versatile) and two high-low mini maxis that just were not in colors I wanted.

I hope you had a well spent memorial weekend!
Cheers! 
Siobhain

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. default the first pic!! -sita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous color on you and the gold jewelery looks great with it!

    -V
    http://www.stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was sooooo obsessed with wearing gold with this dress. Silver could not have done it the same justice!

      - Sio

      Delete
  3. Love it love it love it! The pink is so much more vibrant than I originally thought... which obv makes me love it MORE! Loving those bracelets too. And your makeup looks perfect, of course.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You certainly are.

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger