Maxi'd Out

Tuesday, May 7, 2013






  Belt - F21 / Old Sandals - but similar also from Zara / Maxi - F21 / Hat - Urban Outfitters

Over the weekend I was lucky to enjoy spending time with friends whom I actually consider family for my best friends, big sisters bachelorette party. We went wine tasting near Angels Camp and had a really good time being girly girls in dresses and hats. (I apologize for re-wearing my zara sandals, originally I started the day in some really cute wedges but sometimes a girls gotta make a wardrobe change for comfort ya know?!) 


Enjoy your week! 
Siobhain


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Love that hat!!!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that maxi dress. The color and pattern is gorgeous and it looks great on you.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger