POTW: The BEST Budget Friendly Dry Shampoo

Friday, May 10, 2013




Not Your Mother's is a surprisingly amazing hair care brand. I originally began using their beach babe spray from the many recommendations on pinterest. I decided I would give their dry shampoo a shot because it came at such a great price ($5.99) but also came after the positive experience of the beach spray. 

I've tried some higher quality dry shampoos but could never justify the costs, and the cheaper brands (tresseme) just never do it for me. 

Not only does Clean Freak smell great but it also works well. I find myself wanting to spray this stuff in my hair any time it is greasy or just doesn't smell clean. It has the best clean smell which doesn't make me go ick at all. 

If you're not using dry shampoo on your wash free days but have all kinds of greasies, I can't recommend this stuff more. If you're a Dry-Shampoo neophyte, give this a try and kiss your greasy days goodbye! 


xo,
Siobhain
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before! Looks great. Love their packaging too - super cute. I'm in the market for some dry shampoo, especially with the humid summer coming. Thanks for reviewing!

    Miss you :)
    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger