Wilder Ranch National Park

Monday, June 3, 2013

My weekends are crazy sometimes. This weekend in particular was jam packed with things to do. I work 6 days a week including Saturdays, so I really have to make the most of the little time off that I do have which means cramming every activity into Sunday. 

The last few months my boyfriend Jon and I have been particularly lazy not getting anything done until past 2pm on Sundays so we decided this weekend we wanted to make a change and got up at 9 and headed out to Santa Cruz to enjoy this trail that sits on the edge of the coast and is extremely breathtaking. 

It seriously reminds me of how beautiful California is and I feel extremely lucky to be 30-45 minutes away from this place. 



 








Until next weekend...
xo
Siobhain
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous views! You and Jon are so super cute together. Can't wait to see you this summer! You'll have to tell me more specifically where this is - I definitely want to go!!

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger