The Bare Necessities

Friday, May 17, 2013

If I had to limit my makeup choices for travel or something these are the things I could probably not live without. I left out skincare because that in and of itself is an entirely different beast.










Brushes: (Cheek) MAC 120 /  (Shadow) MAC 214 /  (Eyeliner) Stila #4
Urban Decay Naked 2 - The equally amazing twin to the Naked shadow pallet 
MAC Blunt for contouring & MAC Desert Rose for cheeks
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown (I also use it in Blacktrack when I'm doing more intense makeup)
MAC select moisture cover concealer in NW25
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray primer and concealer stay put-ter
Typically I use Maybelline mascara, but I accidentally bought L'oreal because it was in the wrong section of target and it looked like what I normally use. OOPS.
and last but not least MAC Brow Sets in clear, although because I put it on after I fill in my brows with benefit brow zings it has become brown.


What's in your makeup bag?
 Cheers! 
 -Siobhain
  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. Good to see you and your Naked palette are still happy together! LOVING your nail color, lady! Is that Essie? Please tell me because clearly I'm going to copy you lol.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger