My Favorite Shirt (ever)

Monday, April 29, 2013

I feel genuinely lucky to be living in the Bay Area about 98% of the time. I have access to super organic, locally grown produce, the beach when I want, the mountains when I want, a big city when I want.

But one of the things that I definitely do not take for granted are all the big name stores and boutiques that are in a 10 minute driving radius.

My favorite store on the planet is Aritzia (my boyfriend lovingly refers to the store as "Criteria" because from far away the A looks like a C in their font). There is nothing in that store I don't like but one of my favorite items that they make in a spectrum of colors is their TNA Pomona T-Shirt ($35). 

I have varieties of the shirts in a broad range of colors and filter through them weekly and even nightly because I never want to take them off. They are light enough to wear all summer, but warm enough to wear all winter.



If you order any, I promise you won't regret it.  It is a staple in my closet and I don't know if my wardrobe would function without it.

What's a staple in your closet? 

best, 
Siobhain

8 comments:

  1. It looks like it's a comfy shirt!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an easy, classic piece. Love it!

    -Ashley
    https://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looks like a classic staple piece :)

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks amazing, and so cozy! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing indeed, I've been looking for a blouse in this style forever!

    Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen a lot of shirts in a similar style to this (particularly victorias secret) but this one is just so perfect, light weight and cotton, all the best things a shirt should be!

      Delete
  6. Its a beautiful shirt and the color is gorgeous.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great staple, and there are soooo many colors! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger