Stolen From The Boys

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Most of the time all I want to wear are some baggy boyfriend jeans, and an oversized tee with a great layering jacket.. this was totally one of those days.

I recently adopted this jacket from Aritzia and have yet to take it off. It is so awesome to dress up or down and I'm going to be such a repeat offender with this on the blog so let me apologize in advance for how often you're probably going to see it. 

The jacket was a seriously perfect purchase because it layers so well, and after spending a few days in Utah, it was great to have with the constantly changing weather. 











Jacket - Aritzia / Belt (old f21, similar) / Shirt (old aritzia, similar here) / Jeans - Zara  


What are your favorite layering pieces when the weather is bad? 




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute look on you! Love the new name, by the way :)

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I can't tell you how many of my jeans disappeared to a girlfriend, lol. You definitely pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so glossy, how do you do it ? Want to share? lol mine is appallingly dry and seems to have been my entire adult life. I think that comes with 10+ years of dying it
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Some days seem better than others for me. I only use ceramic styling tools and as of late have been using morroccan oil treatment after I style (on dry hair) and after I get out of the shower I use bumble & bumble styling cream and blow dry.. I also take a cod liver oil supplement along side biotin which is supposed to be good for hair..

      Delete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger