Product of the Week: Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Going on vacation is amazing, however I find myself having to constantly sacrifice large parts of my beauty routine.

During a recent drug store haul I picked up these Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads (for only $5.50!) in hopes that they would be the perfect replacement for traveling makeup removal. Normally for travel I happen to be a HUGE fan of the Say Yes to Cucumbers facial cleansing wipes, however they really stink at removing eye makeup, and I didn't feel like bringing my messy liquid makeup remover this time.

I could not have been more happy with the Almay purchase and have to say that these are perfect for travel. There is no liquid inside so they are ideal to pack in your bag for flights, (they won't spill and you don't have to worry about ounce size).

These get a 5/5 in my book.




Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger