Product of the week: The PERFECT summer body lotion

Wednesday, April 24, 2013




I tend to play favorites with my products. I use things religiously. My most recent and favorite body lotion has been Avalon Organics Lavender hand & body lotion. But on a recent trip to Target I took a chance on a new product. I've tried several of the organix brand shampoos and conditioners, but I smelled (and, okay.. sampled) some of this tea tree & peppermint lotion ($8.24) from the brand and seriously fell in love. I can definitely see myself using this after laying out in the sun or on a hot day to cool off and refresh my skin.

Not only does it feel great, but I am actually really loving how much my skin absorbs this stuff. My skin feels soft and moisturized but not greasy which is great because I hate greasy feeling products.

I totally 100% absolutely recommend this stuff. Grab a bottle for summer and thank me later ;]!


What are some of your favorite summertime splurges?
Siobhain 


1 comments:

  1. FAB ! ADORABLE POST ! I REALLY LOVE THE PICS!!IT'S AMAZING!
    DO U WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger