My Favorite Shirt (EVER!) In Action

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

You guys, blogging is a lot of shameless self promotion…like who really cares what I have to say. I guess I blog because I value my own opinion. I guess that might sound conceited but I'm just being real here. Also I like to share, and I hope you (whoever you are) also values my opnion... also I have little shame.  Also let me apologize in advance for all the squinting in these photos…and the amount of also's I just used and this entire little ramble I've got going on here. 
So Anyways... I posted awhile ago that this Artizia shirt is one of my absolute favorites and I wear this one (and several others) all the time for almost any occasion I can get away with... 99.9% of the time I try to dress for comfort, and this shirt really is just the most comfortable articles out there, not to mention it comes in a bajillion colors… (I own 5....so far…) and it also looks pretty good with just about anything… (Think maxi skirt, jeans, shorts, trousers, bodycon skirts etc.).

                              




Also aren't these shoes just the cutest. I saw them on lulus and could not resist the price! ($21 and worth it!)

Happy Shopping! 

Siobhain
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that you posted photos of you and this sweater in action - definitely a great "full circle" moment. I totally remember when you first wrote about this.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. I feel like I wear these shirts so much I literally had to include it in a post or it couldn't be one of my favorite pieces. I can't stop buying them. There are too many colors!!

      Delete

The Hapa Girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger